These are four pages from last summer that were uploaded as unfinished sketches while I was out of town. They are finished now.
Hi guys, just wanted to say the Monday update is still on schedule as normal. The reason I haven’t updated the member’s area for a few days is that I got the flu or something. I don’t know what it was, just that it was really, really bad. It has been downgraded to a bad cough, so I’m fine. I just have to make an effort to start waking up in the AM again now that I’m no longer on the trippiest night time cold medicine ever.
I’m going to start doing weekly incentives. They will coincide (as closely as possible) with new pages. New pages should be at least every Monday, and once a few other projects are out of the way, I’ll go back to twice-a-week.
The theme of the incentives is subscription access previews. Vote, and you get to see a “sketch of the week” from the member’s area. Not all sketches from the members area will be included, so definitely check it out if you don’t want to miss anything.
The science fiction blog Io9 did a feature on Lavender Legend. You can read it here. It’s a nice article that takes care to talk about some of the themes in the story, and the comments from Io9 users are pretty entertaining, too.
It is generating a lot of traffic, so the site’s performance has been a little finicky. Sorry about that. I’m sure things will be back to normal in a few days.
And everyone who found this site through Io9, thanks for visiting!
I am opening the new member’s area, now. Here’s the link:
Right now I should let it be known, the site is in a “beta” state. I have not tested it yet with real customers, so if you have any problems using the system, please let me know.
I have not finished uploading all pages at the enlarged size yet, since a handful of pages need to be finished up first. It’s up to page 272.
The “Art Book” section will be where I post daily bits of material from the upcoming art/resource book.
The pricing structure is set up so that the longer a period of time you pay for, the less expensive it becomes.
- One-time one month is $7; it is non-recurring. So in essence, if you want to make a small one-time donation, this is the best option.
- recurring monthly is $5. The first month is only $3. You will be rebilled monthly. If you’re interested in keeping up with current updates, this is a great option.
- One year $50. One lump sum of $50 is non-recurring, lasts for an entire year, and saves $8 over the monthly option.
- Eternity: $200. If your goal is to make a sizable one-time donation, choose this optional and you never need to pay again.
For questions/comments/problems you can comment here, or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here’s what’s on the site so far:
- 272 Lavender Legend pages enlarged to 1200px width
- 46 bonus pages (including extra comics, inserts, etc.)
- 15 wallpapers
- 16 exclusive illustrations
- 6 NSFW illustrations
Bonus Comic–Bittersweet Craving
Bonus Comic–Favorite Food